blast! You're quite right of course.  This is clearly a wake-up call that
it's been far too long since I last did any Haskell coding :)

--
Kevin Wright
mail: kevin.wri...@scalatechnology.com

"My point today is that, if we wish to count lines of code, we should not
regard them as "lines produced" but as "lines spent": the current
conventional wisdom is so foolish as to book that count on the wrong side
of the ledger" ~ Dijkstra