Hi all,

after over 10 years software development experience, I still feel I don't
know the best way to build a system consistently.

In some cases, we seem to go back to old ideas and other times we seem to
reject them.

There are soo many schools of thought on software design, for example:

1. Uncle Bob - clean code, TDD, OO, software by components
2. Growing Object Orientated Software Guided by Tests
3. DDD/CQRS
4. 3 tier architecture exemplified by Sun (web,service, dao)

And of course mix and match!

What do you guys do?

Rakesh