Hi all,

Being (again) quite late in podcast listening, I wonder if I miss some news
about the roundup 2013... Do you have date already ? Will it happen at the
end of February ? Or clearly later ?

(I managed today to be free from work to come, so I'm now quite eager to
book the travelling :) )

On 21 October 2012 10:48, Peter Pilgrim <peter.pilg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Hopefully it will be starting around much earlier than this year. Say
> February, because I heard there was no snow on the ground.
>

> On Saturday, 6 October 2012 12:29:37 UTC+1, Romain PELISSE wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks Carl for the all those infos! Do you have already an idea on the
>> date of the Java Possee  2013 by the way?
>>
>> (I'm quite behind in my podcast listening, so if you mentioned that in
>> the recent episode, I apologise for having you repeating hear).
>>

>>>   --

Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
insist on coming along and trying to put things in it" -- Terry Pratchett*
Belaran ins Prussia (blog) <http://blog.wordpress.belaran.eu/>     (...
finally up and running !)