Hello all.

I just started a project which I thought people in this group might be
interested in: The Java Advent Calendar - http://www.javaadvent.com/

The idea is to have different people post one article / day related to
Java between the 1st and 24th of December, as a virtual advent calendar.
There are similar sites our there for other programming languages (for
example www.perladvent.org, phpadvent.org and so on)  but none for Java. I
would like to correct this problem starting this year!

Please subscribe to the blog if you find the idea interesting. Also, if you
would like to write an article in it this year, contact me at
dify....@gmail.com. Finally, feel free to forward this email to anyone you
feel might be interested in its content.

Thanks,
Attila Balazs