On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Rakesh <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi cedric,
>
> Thought you might respond;)
>
> I've spent far too long reading your blog posts and especially the
> comments about your anti-tdd stance.
>
> Like i said, not looking to convert or evangalize so only going to say i
> disagree with you.
>
> However, after so many years ( your writings about tdd seem to be around
> 2008) surely you must be surprised its still around with so many advocates?

It depends on your definition of "it's still around".

It's still being discussed and it will probably remain so for a decade, but
as far as I can tell, it's hardly ever used in the industry and it's only
being promoted by people who have a financial interest in its success (i.e.
a few consulting firms).

--
Cédric