On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Philip Schwarz <
philip.johann.schw...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Seen the following post by Allan Kelly? Programmers without TDD will be
> unemployable by 2022 (a
> prediction)<http://allankelly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/programmers-without-tdd-will-be.html>

Ah, remember when I said that TDD was only pushed by people with a
financial interest in its success? When I read your link, I thought "I
wonder if this guy is a consultant of some sort?" and there you go, he's an
agile coach.

Well, that and saying that an entire profession of developers can be
"unemployable" because they don't have one single, unique skill is absurd,
of course.

I rest my case.

--
Cédric