As far as I know, most banks offer this kind of service on their web site.

It might go by the name of mortgage calculator, or loan calculator.

Some other programs that might offer this are tax preparation programs.  In
other words, software that helps you do your taxes.

I know of one in Canada called Quick Tax, offer by the people at Intuit,
makers of the Quicken software package.

In their Tax software, they offer a liability manager and loan calculator.

It's quite easy to use and comes well equipped to calculate almost any
possible scenario.

Like I said above, though, if you don't want to pay for software, most bank
web sites offer this as a free service, and in most cases, you don't have to
be registered with the bank to take advantage of this.

Victor