From: "John O. Carvalho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] About the new jaws.

I have friends that tried to install their new jaws, they had some kind of
problem,I'm not sure about the problem.
I was thinking if they installed the new voices first then the new program
should go without any problems.
Did anyone else have any problems installing the new jaws.

PEACE
John Carvalho