hello all. I would like a ancer to this question ASAP please and thank you.
hear's what's going on. I lent my friend cleaver my coppy of jaws so that he
could install it on to a computer that he has just in case mine crashes do to
having bad secters on the c drive. The problum that he is running in to is this
Jaws has been instald but  it is in demmo mode every 20 minnits it shuts down
and he wants to know how to register it so that it would be out of demmo mode.
What it's saying is that the number that is used to register it the key is
wrong since it is on another computer. I want to know how to use my other keys
that i have to register jaws on his computer. Please get back to me ASAP so
that I could forwerd your ancers on to Cleaver. many thanks from Mich Verrier
from New Liskeard Ontario Canada. PS Cleaver is Sighted and he is trying to
help me out. many thanks for any help that any one on hear can give me with
this problum he is installing it on a computer that is running windows xp. well
many thanks. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.