From: "David Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:12 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Installing Jaws 7.0 on to another computer

If I might jump in here, the way I understand it is like this.  A site
license can be used up to as many silences that are available so long as it
stays on the particular site that owns the silence in question.  I'm sure
Walt will correct any errors on my part, but that is the way I understand
things.  My wife works in a rehab training school that owns a site silence
of jaws and window eyes both.
David Ferrin