Hi everyone,
when in word 2003, I have something which keeps happening and I am not sure if
it is meant to happen or not. For example, If I use the control F command to
find text in a document, the command repeats itself if I later do a control
page down. In other words, my last search command is repeated, when I do
control page down to move through a document. Even if I close word 2003 and
then re-open it again, it still happens. This gets annoying, if I am wanting to
skip down through the document with control page down. Is this a normal
function? How do you clear out that last search command, in order to use
control page down? I have had it happening for a year or two I think.
Thanks Jason