I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem with Notepad or is it
just me.
I am using Jaws version 8 and when I type in something in Notepad and
seperate it with dashes, Jaws only reads the first string of text before the
first dash when I do the control left or right arrow.
For example, if I type in a social security number, 483-55-3672 and then do
a control left or control right arrow, Jaws will only read the 483 and I
never hear the rest of the digits.
This only happens in Notepad and not Word or WordPad and it only happens
with dashes and not any other punctuation.
Anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks,

Denny Huff