I've just finished a rewrite of the programs page for the purpose of making it more efficient for people to find what they may be looking for during their visit. So go and check it out to make sure all of the links are working correctly. In other words I've been sitting here far too long, but I do believe it is done correctly, so here's the big test. See if any of the links are broken, I doubt it but we'll see.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too.

Users List" group.