Hello List Members,
I am encountering a very strange problem in Outlook Express. When I start to open it, I am getting the following message:
 "Outlook Express could not be started.  The application was unable to open the
Outlook Express message store.  Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full.
Contact Microsoft support for further assistance.  OK button."  When I press OK
button, again I am getting the message:
 "Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialised.
Outlook Express may not be installed correctly.  OK button."  When I press OK
button, the Window is closed.  Please provide me necessary suggestions/guidance to
rectify the error.
Thanks in advance, Gopalakrishnan

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
Users List" group.