Denny,
Thanks for the instructions.  I'll give it a try.
----- Original Message ----- From: Denny Huff To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:33 AM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Winamp

 Tammy,
 Load the music you want in your play list and make sure you are in the play
list window.  You can do this by pressing control tab until you hear, play list
editor.
 Now do a control s to save.
 Give your play list a title and choose the directory you want to save it in.
 That's all there is to it.
 If you want to add to the play list, you will have to open that play list and
load the songs you want to add to it.
 Then do a control s to save and say yes to over write the current play list.
Don't worry, you won't lose the songs you already have.
 I normally save my play list to the desk top so it is easily accessible.
 HTH

 Denny Huff