Hi Everyone,
first, I had someone send me 2 files, but I can't seem to get them out of the post. I know that somewhere in the security tab is the answer, but would like to know what should be checked there and what shouldn't be. I'm also wondering why even though I hav e punctuation set to none does jaws give me a bunch of punctuations? I even went in to the place where you could decide which punctuations should be on, and at what rate, and turned most things off, and set all others to some, but that doesn't seem to change much. Here's a clue though, I recently had my c disk reformated because of problems I was having with ad worms and the like. so, it's possible that I might not have ewverything set up as it should be. I've been wanting to call the jaws folks, but I never seem to get it done somehow. So, if there is something I need to change, please do let me know.
           thanks,
            BILL K.
    LISTEN TO ROCKIN' BILL
        CALL (773) 572-3032