It has come to my attention recently that google groups does allow attachments to be posted to their mailing lists where as Yahoo gave us the option of turning that on or off depending on the list owner's personal preference. So since google groups doesn't afford us the choice of turning that off I'm adding this to the list guide lines "No attachments should ever be posted to the list". That's one of the most common ways of picking up a virus so Rick and I have agreed that we don't want such things on here. So no attachments folks all right. I'd hate to have to do something unpleasant in the name of protecting almost 200 people that are currently subscribed to this list. If you guys want to send attachments to each other privately knock yourselves out that's your business. Thanks in advance for following this and the other guide lines that I feel have made this a very successful group.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Users List" group.