_____
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy Boynton
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: xp upgrade question

   My pc for some reason doesn't automatically do that when putting a disk
in. I have to go to add new  to do anything!sorry if I am not making any
sense for I am a pc illiterate!

----- Original Message ----- From: Denny Huff <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 1:18 PM

I'm not sure where you are typing in, d:\.
When you put in the XP upgrade CD, it should automatically start the
installation.

_____