Hi

I use gold wave to convert music files to MP3. It is fairly JAWS friendly for
this purpose. You can also get JAWS scripts for the program but I have yet to
be able to install them.
                   God bless,
                   Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list
My personal website
http://funhamradio.bloki.com
----- Original Message ----- From: Steve & Shannon To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing music files to MP3

Hi All,

I am looking for a program to change music files that I currently have on my
hard drive to MP3 files.  Does any one know of a program that is accessible
with JAWS?

Steve & Shannon
Today I marry my best friend.  The one I laugh with, live for, love.. October
11, 2003