hi yes i do and i managed to find out how to do that after i sent that message. what i did was press the aplacations key and arrow up to shortcut lol so now things seem to be working fine now. thanks again though. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 11:33 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: question about making a shortcut

Do you really mean that you have to open Windows Explorer? You said FTP Explorer.

If so, when you have the program selected in Windows Explorer, press ALT+F; then press the letter n; then arrow to Desktop (create shortcut) and press ENTER. This will place a shortcut on the desktop to that program. You may want to edit the shortcut--sometimes, they will say "Shortcut to <program name>" and you might want to change this to something more meaningful. If so, select the desktop entry and press F2 to edit the wording.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>