Hi Walt and All
First, I would like to say that the only reason I mentioned Zoomtext was that was one of the very few places which had any information whatsoever about the error. I do not have Zoomtext. As I have mentioned in previous messages, Dell supposedly updated both the sound card and the video card drivers which made no difference to the problem. Below is the technical information given in the error message. I still don't understand; if the tech person has the error message, it seems like they should know what the problem is. The error message is:

*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBF04161, 0xF02F70CC, 0x00000000)
*** dcmc0d0.dll - Address BF04B161 base at BF043000, DateStamp 452d9de8

Marsha Anderson
731-285-8512
Munchie.Lady (Skype)

Users List" group.