Does anyone familiar with a program called Music Bot XP 2.3? I believe this
program is from the PALTALK people. That was where I got the information from
anyway. I also have the website for this program, but I was unable  to search
for any types of explanations, nor    demo for  this program. On the website
just has the link for me to go purchase it.
So, I am not sure whether or not, this program is accessible to blind people?
If anybody has information or experience with this program, could you please
share those with me?
I also want to include the website here, just in case anyone interested in
looking at it:
http://web.1asphost.com/MusicBot/buy_music_bot_xp.htm
Thanks everybody.
Vy