From: "Mich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws loosing fokis in OE

hello all. I posted this question a few days back but didn't get any ancer
so I thought I would re post it. what is happening is that some times when I
am in OE jaws will loose focus and say top of window and boddem of window
when I am arrowing through messages. after un loading and then re loading
jaws it seems to be fine. I am using jaws 7.0 and windows xp.  this will
some times happen a few times though. I am wondering what if anything I can
do about this? also I have found that after I press alt m to get the
messages from the server jaws will say somethinglike the requested tasks
were completed successfully progress bar 0 percent  hide button to activate
press space bar.  then when I press space bar it go's right back in my in
box. is there a way to download the messages from the server using control m
or what ever it is and then   have jaws go right in to the in box with out
bringing up that message every time? many thanks for all your help that some
one can give me with this madder. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard
Ontario Canada.