Hi Max,

Is this the Windows Firewall, or another firewall that is installed with
Windows live one care?

If it is the Windows firewall, there is a facility where you can allow
exceptions in the firewall and the like, such as URL, IP addresses and
ports.

When this is done, you should be allowed to transfer files without
hindrances.

I'm not sure if Live one care allows this sort of exceptions or not, but I'd
imagine that there should be some kind of ability to do that.

Victor