-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert S.
Batchelor
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: JAWS & Internet Radio

Donnie,
        When the page loads have you tried doing an "Insert+F7" keyboard
command to bring up a list of links to access this link?  If that doesn't
work, try doing an "Insert+F3", to bring up the virtual list choices on the
page?

Bob

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net