-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: 11 January 2007 03:40
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Distress & collapsed messages

I need some help using this darn Outlook Distress with Jaws.

For no reason I can figure it just now started declaring certain
messages collapsed and if I delete it wants to delete them all unless I
go to the view menu and click on Expand. Now I understand the utility of
this facility and wouldn't mind if I had asked to use this facility but
I did not. It seemed to self-select over night last night.

I have gone through my menus, the View menu in particular but don't see
where to disable this feature. I don't have much in the way of toolbars
and never use them but don't see anything there either.

I suspect this is one of those Windows XP Pro random settings features
for those of us perceived to have nothing else to do but play with our
computers all day but I cannot say for sure.

If someone could tell me how to make it go away I would be appreciative.

Thanks, and I hope this isn't too far off topic.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens

Click here
<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
!eYzB92OCPvosk!nQYkLuSRDBfhkq8CUodqk!4!IrDNQwIO6TWTWQZBJUGrMX0Tn!aPLd!RN
0c+mK4bqBg805iCjR9GPM2y4KaXPrx3E16x96oeMW1JDtzQhjSnwZDjpJbwyp790U98WW8wH
fdSrc5zXLm18EW7nYT77OH0lb1KO4qHfk8N2VV25>  to report this email as spam.