Hi group:
I don't write much but this is something I could really use a little help with.
I have the opportunity to use 2 anti-virus programs.  One is the AVG  version
which will replace the older AVG  Free.
The other program is an addition to my Spy Sweeper.  Here's my concern.  The
AVG program reads quite well with Jaws as you all know.  On the other hand,
it's a lot harder to read Spy Sweeper in some of its modes.  In fact, you have
to use another cursor such as the Jaws or Invisible to access some information.
 How will the Spy Sweeper Anti-virus program work?
Will it effect how the rest of the software works?
This new part of the Spy Sweeper is relatively recent so maybe no one has had
the time to look at it yet.

If anyone has information about the accessibility of these programs, I'd really
appreciate help.

Thanks so much.

John Justice
My job feeds my family, music feeds my soul.