Thanks Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Downloading 7.10.500

Hi Patti,
You can use either link.
They are both the same version of Jaws, just two different ways to download.
As for your settings, I would not use the merge utility.
Check the jaws-users.com website for more information on moving your settings from one version to another. Either that, or check the list archives, Walt Smith just recently posted information on doing this.
HTH,
Richard Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>