hi many thanks. i got it working. i calld some peopleand they helped me out.
many thanks though.
----- Original Message ----- From: Flor Lynch To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 1:02 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: help un do some changes that i ddid

When in Internet Explorer hit Insert+6 to get into the Internet Explorer.jcf configuration manager. Now hit alt+s, then a for "advanced". Hit Spacebar. Now hit insert+up-arrow,to hear the line. If you now hit shift+tab, you should hear, "ccancel button". Hit shift+tab again, and you will hear, "ok button". Hit enter on the ok button. Ctrl+s to save, then exit the configuration manager with alt+f4. ----- Original Message ----- From: Mich To: jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:15 PM
   Subject: [JAWS-Users] help un do some changes that i ddid

   hi all. i need some help please. i axidentley put jaws to sleep in IE  and i
need some help to get it back right. I want to un doo any changes that i did
like not fiddel around wtih the sleep mode in ie or anything like that so how
would i do that? how would i get it back to the wayt it was? many thanks. many
thanks. from Mich Verrier. from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

   NOD32 1980 (20070115) Information __________

   http://www.eset.com