From: "Kerryann Ifill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: what is the system tray

Hi David,

I just wanted to say that I've often seen a few posts on this list which I
felt were a little tough on the questioner and I was worried to contribute
even when I have the time for fear that my responses came up less than
stellar.
Its important that everyone can contribute equally and feel that their
contribution is recognised for its value.
Kerry