-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Starting JAWS

Donnie,
No, you won't be able to start Jaws from the logon screen.
What your wife should try is to restart Jaws before she logs off.
There have been issues with Jaws speaking even after doing this, so I am not
sure if that has been corrected or not.

Denny