The problem with this web page is that if you have JAWS running and you
enter in any of the numbers JAWS presumes that you are looking for a heading
level equivalent to the number you entered.  You need to use the "Pass Key
Through" feature of JAWS; you do this by pressing <JAWS Key>+3 (on the
number pad).  Then if you enter in the number of your choice the web site
will act appropriately.

I suppose there are other ways around this little glitch from JAWS such as
unloading JAWS while on this web page or putting JAWS in "sleep mode" but
that has other ramifications that I prefer to avoid.
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- "I have only one superstition. I touch all the bases when I hit a home
run."
- Babe Ruth