I have JAWS 6.0 and XP home.
For months I have been having trouble with my DSL.
I have had the Bell South people on the phone and out to the house a couple
of times and nothing seems to help.
My problem is that I consistently get kicked off of the internet and OE,  as
if I had "dial up".
The problem was worse when I had a faster speed.
A person who deals with computers told me that I may have too little RAM
(whatever that means) and maybe I could transfer some of my RAM to my hard
drive.
How do I find how much RAM I have and how much is available.
Is it worth it to transfer any to the hard drive?.
I looked in "control panel" and looked in "system" but didn't find much
information.

Thank you for any help.

Rich