I thought about trying Maria's suggestion, but now it seems to be
working as it should.  We'll see.

    After I posted, I had a thought on why JAWS might be saying 100%
twice.  Control-M is for both send and receive messages, so maybe one
100% is for sending and the second 100% is for receiving.  I usually
send messages immediately, so hadn't thought of the sending part.  JFW
was also saying the percentages with IE, so I'll have to see if that
seems to straighten out on its own.  I'd already done a cold boot so
it may be another one for the shrug column.

Margaret

"Maria Campbell" wrote:

If it's any help, I have my progress bar announcement set for every 30
seconds in the default JAWS configuration.
That way I'll get some feedback, but not annoyingly so.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

rules to be happy: