-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carla Jo
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 3:16 PM
To: blm
Subject: [JAWS-Users] c d drive help needed

I don't know if anyone here can help me, but I'm desperate.  All of a sudden
my c d drive is not working.  Not at all, no playing any c d's, no burning
anything either.  Someone else told me to go into my computer, go to the c d
drive and see what showed up, nothing, it had no files, it just said 0
files. It doesn't even sound like it is  trying to read a c d.  Any trouble
shooting tips or what else to try or look for would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
cj