Try using the jaws cursor to click on the browse button.  That's what I
always do and have never had any trouble at all.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 2:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Having trouble uploading to send space.

Hello everyone,
I am trying to upload a file to send space.  When I hit enter on the browse
button my jaws crashes.  Jaws doesn't speek any more, and I have to reboot
the computer to get things working again.  This is the first time that I
have ever tryed to upload anything on sendspace.  This has never happened to
me with jaws in anything else.  I am running jaws 6, and I have windows XP
home.  If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!
Take care,
Lisa