You should be able to find everything you need at the following link.
http://www.jaws-users.com/text/ChangingYourDefaultSpeechSynthesizer.html
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kerryann Ifill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:34 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Real speak and silly me

Dear List,

I finally got my reach speak vsolo yesterday and I eagerly installed it.
Trouble is, when I change synthesisers under the language menu in JFW,
whenever I restart jaws it goes back to eloquence.  Is this common?
What am I doing wrong?
Do I need to reinstall jaws and specify the use of a new synthesiser?
I've done some checking and I've only seen this option.  All suggestions are
welcome.
Kerry

Focus on the goal, not on the task!