Repeating? Was on line to a tech this day and he was checking all my
settings and iin the control panel under systems under performance he set
one thing to 100 and so mentioned about another thing about cursor ? and
said that some people set it above 0 and then all of a sudden the jaws
starts to repeat big time. This one thing ? must be left at 0 but can't
remember waht it was. Hope you got it fixed.

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:14:52 -0700 "Larry Stansifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

> sorry darlin...
> Blame it on that damned "Outlook."
> This is the first one that came back to me as posted to the list.
>
> Regards
>

> Larry Stansifer

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!