Sorry for the attached file, it was an accident I assure you.  There's
nothing to worry about at all regarding it.  The rule on sending attachments
evenly applies to all, including me.of us.
David Ferrin
From: "David Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Fw: Freedom Scientific's News Release on WinVista

From: "announcements" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: Freedom Scientific's News Release on WinVista

Freedom Scientific's News Release on WinVista

Believing that competition among product manufacturers and developers
is as

beneficial to blind consumers as it is to the sighted public, the

Accessible World strives to keep you informed of many products in the
market

place. A few days ago, we circulated a press release from GW Micro
about the

accessibility of Window-Eyes to the new Microsoft WinVista operating
system.

We have now received similar information from Freedom Scientific
about their

screen reader, JAWS.

You will want to download their latest Podcast on Vista as Jonathan
Mosen

demonstrates JAWS running on a Windows Vista machine, and outline how
JAWS

will work with WinVista.

To download the podcast, go to:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/default.asp

The Accessible World Team

Media Contacts for Additional Information:
Robert Acosta, Chair, Planning Committee
Helping Hands for the Blind
818-998-0044
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com

Pat Price, Events Coordinator
The Accessible World Symposiums
317-254-1185
Skype: patprice1
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.accessibleworld.org
--
If you no longer wish to receive any more announcements from the Accessible
Forward a Message to Someone:
http://www.accessibleworld.org/lists/?p=forward&uid=181d6455ac381454c8b018a5202a539d&mid=31