  From: ANDREW GODWIN
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:20 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: dvd shrink.

  I used the program several years ago and found it to  be some what JAWS user
  friendly . If I recall correctly, you can access most of the functions thru
  the menu's on the menu bar. I don't have the program any longer, so,
  hopefully some one else is using the program on this list and if not, you
  can refer to the programs help menu for any further assistance