Thanks for posting this answer because I sure didn't know how to help the
lady out.  We only have a single account on this system.
David Ferrin
From: "Kerryann Ifill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Customizing Jaws for more than one user on a
computer, Jaws 7

Hi Carla,

If you're using a system with Windows xp, simply log on using your husband's
account, go in to the jaws window and select the "Options" menu.

You'll find all the changes you need to make are located under the voices
item of that menu.
Once you log off the system and log back on under your own or any account
not his own, the jfw settings will be as they were originally.
Hope this helps.
Kerry