Hi Jason,

Please find my answers with in your questions.

> I have just installed Jaws 8.0 on to my home desktop. WOW, that was the
longest Jaws install I think I have ever done "smile". A couple of questions
I have though. After the install was finished and I did the required reboot
of my computer, I put the second Jaws 8.0 disk in, so as to install the new
voices. The disk however, will not boot up. Has anyone else experienced
this?

< Yes I have seen this before.  To make sure the cd will start
automatically, do the following:

(Taken from the web site:

1. Open My Computer or Windows Explorer

2. Highlight the CD-ROM drive, right click the CD-ROM drive and click
properties.

3. Click the AutoPlay tab. Within this section you will be able to specify
all Windows AutoPlay features.

Another very easy way to enable AutoRun is to use a utility called TweakUI
(Powertoys) from Microsoft.

To download TweakUI for Windows 2000, NT and XP:

http://www.infopackets.com/articles/powertoys_xp.htm

> I think you can manually start the disk through my computer in windows XP.
However, I don't have classic layout selected and can't find my computer.

< Press windows key + e.  This will place you in Windows Explorer

*      > My second point is, I noticed with Jaws 8.0, I wasn't prompted for
an authorization disk. Is that because, I already had Jaws 7.0 installed?

< Correct

> If so, what will happen when I install on to the desktops at work? Will I
need to use my old authorization disk? Like I said before, the last
authorization disk issued was with Jaws 6.0. According to my distributor, we
have to keep using that one.

< Correct, you will need to place the authorization cd in all systems that
do not have an auterized version of JAWS.

If you have any more questions, please ask.  I hope you find this
information helpful