Thanks for this information. I didn't notice those hotkeys. Yes, it's eazy
to use gMail in basic html but I prefer to use it through outlook express
because it's eazyer and there's no need to navigate the pages. Maybe that's
the same reason they want to configure outlook express to use a gMail
account.

Negoslav

Original mesage:

Is there a reason that you are trying to use outlook instead of using
the html version of gmail? If not, then I would suggest that you try
the html version of gmail before you try to sign up for Outlook. With
the new changes made to the html version of gmail, it is easier to get
around gmail for a screen reader user.

If you would like, here are some tricks to make it easier to get
around html version of gmail.

or you could click on the "basic html" link from the regular gmail
site.

Once  in the html view, you can use the x key to get to the check box
of the first email. You can open each of your emails by clicking on
the subject line (which is a link).

Some of the new access keys available to you are:
alt i for inbox, alt c for compose mail. When you are in the window
wiht an open email:   alt f for forward, alt a for reply to all, alt r
for reply,
Additionally, once you open the compose mail view, the cursor is
placed in the to: edit box by default making it easier for you to fill
the form. Every edit box in this view is labeled properly making it
easier for you to identify the edit box.

Headers have been placed in different locations of the site to make it
easier for you to get to different parts of the site using the h key
an the numbers.

Let me know if this helps and or if you would like further help.