I am having some problems with Jaws 5 not reading things right. For example,
when I am in Microsoft Outlook it will read the from field only partially,
leaving out some of the letters in the middle of the word. It also does this
in several of the other fields. I am also having trouble with it losing
focus when I am in a program where I need to click on a button and it will
say the name of the button but if I move the cursor right or left and try
and go back to it it just says blank. This all just recently started, and
the only change I made to my computer recently was installing Cyberlink
Power DVD 7 Deluxe. It isn't running most of the time, so I don't think this
would have any effect. I did a Jaws repair, scanned my computer for viruses
and spyware, and it did not seem to help. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger and Skype tlsyslo