-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Greene
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 10:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help with jaws 7-8 and word

I am having trouble in Outlook express, word 2000 and word 2003 while using
Jaws 7, and or 8.  When I am typing, the curser will jump to  various places
on the page causing the content of the letter or message to be totally mixed
up. Has any one ever had this problem, and if so, is there a fix?  Please
help. Thanks. David.
David Greene