test, sorry, please ignore.

Thanks,

John Hoschander
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kerryann Ifill
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:07 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Wouldn't it be lovely!

  This morning, as I was reading a document and jotting notes down on te
content, I suddenly had a desire to know whether it were possible to have a
programme reading one document while focused on another.
  I even tried switching to pen book and have it read and tried to switch back
to word to make my notations and tat fell flat on its face.

  Oh well! wishful thinking I guess!

  Kerry

15:38