From: "jason smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 6:11 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: installing Jaws Pro

Hi Rick,
are you saying I have been waiting for nothing the last week? My local
dealer, said I should be receiving my Jaws Pro cds. They were a bit unsure
exactly how the process worked. Yes, I have already paid for my Jaws Pro
SMA. I paid for it at the same time, I paid the upgrade cost from Jaws
standard, to Jaws Pro. Like I said, a couple of months ago, I had renewed my
Jaws standard SMA. The Jaws Pro SMA costs more. I therefore had to pay the
difference between the two in order to keep my SMA, otherwise I would have
lost it. The SMA shouldn't matter at the moment though, as that is for
future Jaws upgrades and not for upgrading from Jaws standard to Jaws Pro.
If it is just a matter of changing authorization and not the software
itself, then it would be better for FS, just to supply Jaws Pro and get rid
of Standard. My dealer did say, there was a time when having two versions of
Jaws was necessary, but not now.
I will need to check with my dealer on Monday, to see if, like you said, I
can start using my current Jaws software with windows XP Pro at work. Will
be good if I can.
Thanks Jason