[EMAIL PROTECTED] has invited you to join the blind-vista group with
 this
 message:
If your using, or starting to use windows Vista, then come on board!  We can
work out all the problems.
List owner, Tom Klaus.
 Here is the group's description:
> This list is to talk about using windows Vista with screen readers.
 You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:
http://groups.google.com/group/blindvista/sub?s=GMGavQgAAAAOnhRhGF7k3o8CdNsCni_s&hl=en

 Access to the group on the web requires a Google Account. If you don't