Hi everyone
download exselirator is another program that isn't blind friendly well the
newest version isn't anyway
 I've managed about a week ago to install it but when it came to using it it
was a pain, and when I tried to uninstall it the program wouldn't go, I
tried uninstalling it from add/remove programs, uninstall from the programs
start all programs main menu and still it didn't go
in the end I had to format to get rid of it so be aware of it
it goes by the letters, DAB, for those who are using screan readers and it
reads that as one whole word the letters are, D, A, B.
speak to you later

from John and guide dog Iris