  From: Patti
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:21 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Computer shutting off

  Hey Gang,
  I was going along reading my email and deleting them when my computer just
shut off, and a blue screen came on with some writing on it.
  I had to press the button to shut it off, and turned it back on. This is what
is said. What can I do about this problem?
  I got Jaws 8, windows XP home.
  Thanks Patti
  Problem caused by Device Driver

  You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer
caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly. This type of error
  is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your
computer.

  More information

  Problem report summary

  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
  Problem type

  Windows stop error (a message appears on a blue screen with error code
information)

  Solution available?

  No

  What does this problem mean?

  Windows has encountered a problem it cannot recover from and it needs to be
restarted

  Cause

  Unknown

  Computer symptoms

  A message appears on a blue screen with error code information (for example:
0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

  Additional steps for you to take

  Please continue to send problem reports so analysts at Microsoft can study
and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible
  table end

  Technical Information
  How to Troubleshoot Hardware and Software Driver Problems in Windows XP
(Q322205)

  2/embeded?SGD=e2cce4e4-72fb-4a95-b7cd-4bd7ce6e3ffc frame

  when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!
The enemy is toast!  The battle is won!

12:48